330 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611-3586
The Langham, Chicago
hot-tubroomchicagospaclub loungestaying experience
- I did not enjoy food or beverages beyond the club lounge during my stay with the exception of drinks and appetizers at Travelle — where I received excellent service and enjoyed what was offered a lot.
- I can’t wait for the Club Lounge to reopen; I will make a special trip just to visit!
- The Club Lounge also has a small business center, for printing boarding passes, and the like - or the Concierge will handle that for you.
- We had Club access, so took our breakfast in the Club lounge, and had evening snacks and drinks there as well.
- The Club Lounge had wonderful food service and we ate there every morning.load more ...
- We did not have time to get a spa treatment
- I have had many massages before
- The rooms, the common space, the gym, pool and spa are all world class.
- Facilities and amenities: pool, Chuan Spa, gym, and Travelle restaurant are outstanding.
- The pool and hot tub are amazing, and the spa facilities in the dressing room (sauna, steam room, heated lounge chairs) are sooooo nice.load more ...
- It's a great experience all around, top notch service, incredible food/drinks in the club area.
- Everyone was so nice and friendly not one bad experience.
- The club experience was reasonable,
- The experience is longer worth the value.
- I am a lap swimmer and the pool is the best I have experienced.load more ...
- The room itself was gorgeous.
- I definitely would stay here again if I could get the River View room.
- Most comfortable room I've ever stayed in.
- Room layout is pretty good, there's a little room off the side of the entry hall opposite the bathroom, with a closet and hangers, a small desk and a stool that was very handy for stashing shoes, wallets, room keys, sunglasses, hats etc.
- The rooms are beautiful, the food is amazing and the staff are the friendliest you will meet anywhere.load more ...
- but this should not be the case at a hotel when for our room charge alone for two nights, was over $3k.
- Additionally, the front desk and accounting folks charged us for $$ that was supposed to be part of our Amex benefit.
- I believe since we didn't have a choice the service charge should have been waived.
- but were not what I reserved and no compensation/adjustment was offered except for a minimal food credit.
- N/Aload more ...
- We had a great dinner our first night at the hotel bar and it turned out to be one of our best dinners in Chicago.
- Many people had told me about the excellent spa which I decided to take advantage of my last day in Chicago.
- although we saw maskless people everywhere we went in Chicago, including on the trains.
- This is simply the best hotel in Chicago.
- I can not say enough great things about The Langham, Chicago.load more ...
- The pool and hot tub are amazing, and the spa facilities in the dressing room (sauna, steam room, heated lounge chairs) are sooooo nice.
- Looking forward to when the hot tub is operating again.
- The pool and hot tub are nice
- Amazing pool/hot tub/saunas/steam room/spa.
- I flew into Chicago and wanted to be in the heart of the city The Langham was all That And More.. Great pool and hot tub nice and clean.load more ...