203 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60601-2424
Virgin Hotels Chicago
- They took me to the Virgin hotel Nashville’s Commons Club.
- Signed up for the know club.
- We always have a great time during "Social Hour" at the Commons Club.
- I went to the Common’s Club because I stayed at the hotel for my birthday weekend and was served by Chiqui at the bar and he was very nice and gave me great service.
- The amazing, funny, and energetic front desk associate, Brian J referred us to the Commands Club for dinner, witch was amazing and delicious.load more ...
- but tiny room.
- Also, the Chamber King Room is small, wouldn't really recommend booking that type of room here.
- To small of room with no place to sit.
- Room was small,
- Room is smallload more ...
- Rooftop restaurant/bar was nice and we had perfect weather.
- The rooftop bar is very nice with a beautiful view as you’d expect.
- Didn’t make it to rooftop bar
- The rooftop bar was our favorite part of it, among the many positives.
- We also really enjoyed the rooftop bar.load more ...
- The staff was very friendly.
- The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating.
- They are so friendly, accommodating, and the best part, doggy can come to the coffee shop and diner.
- Staff was very friendly and responded to all requests very quickly.
- The location was perfect the amenities were perfect staff was friendly and kind We absolutely loved the décor and the view the restaurant was as fabulous. .load more ...
- The room was clean when we arrived.
- Virgin Hotels is an awesome location in the Loop for sightseeing, shopping and being almost next-door to the Chicago Theater easy walk to the west loop eateries super comfortable room with everything you need great stay overall
- Rooms are spacious and functionable with a great bed.
- On the other hand the rest of the room was excellent.
- The room was clean and fully stocked with snacks.load more ...
- Other than that, it was a great time and I would try another Virgin Hotel at some point.
- I felt underwhelmed by the hotel and amenities.
- A classic building turned into a contemporary hotel.
- This is a very sexy hotel.
- I love the attitude, architecture and service provided by Virgin Hotel.load more ...
- Check-in failed to acknowledge my written request for late check-out, didn't clarify you had to pay for the "coffee bar", didn't explain how the spirit hour worked and never mentioned the $25 breakfast credit we were supposed to receive (never did get it).
- There also was a welcome card for someone who was not part of our reservation.
- My only negative is they told us since I was a hotel club member that we got a $20 credit for the mini bar every night and when I got home, they charged me $42.
- I believe we were to have a $30 breakfast credit with our room with our TravelZoo voucher,
- No USB charging ports in the roomload more ...