Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 11.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Wyndham Alltra Cancun
weddingchapelshowkid friendlymexican restaurant
- We were charged for night that we were not there, which I understand,
- but we were charged the $50 so that change may not be in affect yet.
- Since they just became a Wyndham Alltra I was hopeful we could have used the credit anywhere
- No unexpected charges.
- We couldn't PROVE it so only offered room upgrade voucher to come back; NO credit for what we'd lost; then he didn't even leave us vouchersload more ...
- The views from the chapel were unbelievable.
- Came here to get married at Our Lady Of Guadalupe Chapel and reception at Ventanas Terrace.
- Which was especially impressive since we sat our group down by the chapel fairly isolated from other people.
- This place has the most magical chapel!
- We were able to enjoy a full Catholic Christmas mass on Christmas day in the chapel.load more ...
- The kids park is a huuuuge hit with the kids!
- Mom and daughter trip that was wonderful!
- We had a great time my Kids enjoyed so much the kids' areas, this is a place for family food was wonderful all the times we love the pool area, and everything was super clean.
- There were even some earlier shows just for the kids.
- This is the 7th year in a row my daughter and I have come to this resort.load more ...
- The wedding package includes everything from hair/makeup to a couple massage/dinner.
- Mariana is a great wedding coordinator.
- Katia the wedding coordinator was excellent, was with the family through it all.
- My wife and I dined here with friends while we were staying at the Wyndham Alltra for a wedding.
- Sabina helped plan everything and made sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted.load more ...
- Excellent hotel service is outstanding at the Mexican , Italian and Asian restaurants all the hotel staff very accommodating food is great beach is beautiful We have travelled extensively and this is one of our favourite Mexican holidays
- This is our 5th trip to Mexico and we keep coming back because of the amazing Mexican people and the gorgeous beaches! !
- It is clean, the staff is friendly and polite, like all Mexicans, it was a little too busy when we were here,
- 😍 Food is great, specially at the Mexican cafe, which runs 24 hrs and I was so pleased to find that out.
- The restaurants have good variety , including Azul (all of Asia) And Rosa (Mexican) … and if you don’t want to wait they have one with the international buffet that’s pretty good.load more ...
- We also really enjoyed all the nightly entertainment, which was different every might and great for all ages.
- Entertainment was also fantastic.
- The entire entertainment team is the best in the business.
- PROS: The beach, kids club events and what makes everything run - a consistent helpful, friendly staff.load more ...