Blvd Kukulcan Km 20 Lote 64 Bis 2a Etapa Seccion A, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Royal Solaris Cancun
roomventura-parkkid friendlypool restaurantactivity restaurant
- ventura park" which was a lot of fun.
- We spent a day by Ventura Park where we swam with the Dolphins at Dolphinarius.
- Close to Dolphinarium and Ventura parkload more ...
- in the day time or to have dinner in pool side bar.
- The food is average, there's a buffet for breakfast and dinner, 4 lunch options around the pool and a couple restaurants you can make reservations at for dinner.
- The wood fired pizzas by the pool are delicious
- The food is good and always fresh (wait in line for pizza by the pool, it is worth it).
- Clean workout facilities with lots of options, breathtaking views from the pool and great restaurants, and so much entertainment!load more ...
- In addition the wifi sucks!
- WiFi was a bit sloppy
- 1) The wifi sucks.
- If it wasn’t for the poor WiFi I would’ve rated this place a 5.
- Their gift shop internet was down.load more ...
- The food was amazing.Me and my kids really enjoyed our visit to Royal Solaris.
- we checked our the children area and it looked good as well.
- Plenty to do for kids.
- He was patient, translating the items on the menu and with the kids.load more ...
- Our room was clean and comfortable.
- We got a room with ocean view and it was breathtaking.
- The room and hotel were really good, food was also delicious!
- Room is clean
- He said that he had viewed the hotel camera footage which he alleged showed us inviting people into our room.load more ...
- At Marco polo resturant, food is excellent.
- Food and service was overall good.Our waiter Delfino from Marco Polo Restaurant was amazing.
- Marco Polo restaurant, was amazing.
- I wanted to especially mention Marco Polo restaurant here.
- Absolute Wonderful We had dinner at Marco Polo Restaurant, the food was wonderful from preparation to presentation, very pleasing.load more ...