Blvd Kukulcan Km 17, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Iberostar Selection Cancun
roomplaya-delfinesjapanese restaurantrestaurant reservationgrounds
- The grounds are beautiful and well maintained.
- General - the general grounds of the property are beautiful.
- The grounds are VERTY well kept, the landscaping is top-notch and beautiful.
- There is a protected turtle breeding ground even here.
- Grounds are nice.load more ...
- We went without a warm shower until 2/26.
- half the time there wasn't even any soap.
- This is a very basic hotel, basic service, basic amenities, and not a pampering/relaxing vibe in any way
- The tubs had dirt all in the grout and the hallways were filthy.
- The rooms are old where some of the drawers were broken, mattresses were severely saggy in their middle, tiles around the faucet were broken and glued back.load more ...
- On 2/22/22 we changed rooms to a King.
- Stayed here feb 23-27 I got an oceanfront suite room, 641 The good: We got the oceanfront suite room and it is beautiful.
- We got a room where you can swim out to your semi-private pool.
- but it is a drastic difference in the level of service, the room, etc.
- US dollars per room!load more ...
- They would say all their restaurants were booked and each time we saw them they were at half capacity at best.
- reservation for restaurants must be done for the entire stay as most were already taken
- You also have to make reservations to have dinner at one of the restaurants and they are always booked.
- Our concierge, Enrique welcomed us, made our dinner reservations, and provided us with any information that we requested!
- I actually cancelled our second dinner there; - Buffet: we ended up going to the buffet after dining at the restaurants.load more ...
- Our best meal was at the Japanese restaurant.
- Then guest relations booked us at there Japanese restaurant they were rushed the whole time, to get us out and get the next reservation in.
- Chef at the Japanese restaurant had lots of trouble with his tricks, maybe he was new.
- The food and restaurants were ok. Best restaurant was Japanese.
- The restaurants like the steak house and japanese resturant were okay.load more ...
- El Rey Archeological zone is pretty much right by Playa Delfines as well
- The property itself is very nice, in a perfect location in the strip (away from most hotels and next to Playa Delfines), so you have a lovely stretch of unspoiled beach next to you.load more ...