Boulevard Kukulcan Hotel Zone km 12.5, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun
- Overall our experience was amazing, between the travel and the actual resort, we were more than happy.
- The people make the experience, the location, food and drinks are awesome.
- The staff go above and beyond to make sure each guest has an amazing experience.
- We were extremely impressed with every aspect of our stay and can't wait to return!load more ...
- The beach and pool cabins come with a foot massage, evens are being celebrated.
- But you can not use is for spa, cabanas, upgrades, or practically anything else and it expires every day.
- Everything is spa like.
- The spa services and staff were excellent - very complete treatments, better and at a better price than those I have received in any Toronto spa.
- The gym was very nice, along with the spa facilities.load more ...
- This was our 9th trip to an all-inclusive Mexican or Caribbean resort, and Live Aqua did not disappoint.
- The food is incredible which is amazing because I have never had great food at an all inclusive resort before.
- The drinks and food are what you would expect from an all-inclusive, some things were very good other things, just so so.
- I've done a few "premium" all-inclusive resorts in Cancun and they've all been great!
- All inclusive resort, food, drinks, and room service included!load more ...
- The 7 restaurants are outstanding.
- The sushi stand is ok,
- The drinks, the staff, the food, the pool, the hot tub, the grounds, the rooms.
- The food was amazing, every restaurant had their own specialty and never disappointed.
- They had a taco stand where one day it was ribs, one day tacos, one day Paella.load more ...
- Xel-ha pick you up and drop you off at your hotel.
- We were torn between Chichen Itza and Xel-ha and Leo helped us choose Xel-ha.load more ...