Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 5.5, Lote 6-C Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Hotel Riu Caribe
poolxcaretasian restaurantfood selectionroom cleanliness
- Great hotel can't fault it, good selection of food although becomes repetitive
- The main buffet always had a good selection of food to choose from.
- The restaurant options do not disappoint & the buffet restaurant was our go to with endless selections, including for me as a vegan.
- The selection of drinks is pretty good.
- THE ROOMS: Every room in this resort faces the ocean, so even the least expensive room selection will come with a balcony and ocean views.load more ...
- The hotel has an amazing protocol for COVID in every place, not just in the hotel also outside the premises including parks "XCARET".
- Glad my two days in Riu Caribe I spent them at Xcaret & Xel-Ha.
- Hotel was a good base from which to do some of the Xparks and this time we had a fantastic (but long day) at Xcaret.
- Tui rep also didn’t tell us with any Xcaret trips, if you keep your wristband on you can go up the Xcaret view tower in Cancun for free the following day!load more ...
- but that's no different to any all inclusive seperate Asian steakhouse and Mexican restaurant.
- We tried all the additional restaurants and the Asian was the only one which we enjoyed, also didn’t enjoy the steakhouse as some of the food they serve is the same as they do in the afternoon for lunch and didn’t think it was good quality.
- The Asian restaurant was ok. Mexican restaurant was good.
- The Asian restaurant was great at night and we ate their twice.
- I enjoyed the food at the asian restaurant.load more ...
- Visited February 24 Pros: Friendly staff, clean room stocked with water daily, beach was beautiful Room safe was not working
- Rooms Clean, nothing special,
- The rooms were clean and spacious.
- The rooms were clean
- I had a room on the 8th floor with the best view, the rooms are immaculate and the resort has put in place a great Covid protocol which made me feel safe and confident about using the facilities.load more ...
- The Staff are so friendly and hard working….The pools and the beach are perfect… We got table service everywhere.
- Beautiful view of the ocean and pool area.
- Three pools- two more quite and private.
- Pizzas by the pool delicious.
- The pool area equally kept beautifully clean.load more ...
- The in-room drinks are super cheap and nasty,
- The food was disgusting.
- Secondly, the furniture is too old and smell.
- The bathroom/water smelled like sewage.
- LOTS of mold in the pools.load more ...