Boulevard Kukulcan Hotel Zone km 12.5, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun
- Overall our experience was amazing, between the travel and the actual resort, we were more than happy.
- The people make the experience, the location, food and drinks are awesome.
- The staff go above and beyond to make sure each guest has an amazing experience.
- We were extremely impressed with every aspect of our stay and can't wait to return!load more ...
- The beach and pool cabins come with a foot massage, evens are being celebrated.
- But you can not use is for spa, cabanas, upgrades, or practically anything else and it expires every day.
- Everything is spa like.
- The spa services and staff were excellent - very complete treatments, better and at a better price than those I have received in any Toronto spa.
- The gym was very nice, along with the spa facilities.load more ...
- This was our 9th trip to an all-inclusive Mexican or Caribbean resort, and Live Aqua did not disappoint.
- The food is incredible which is amazing because I have never had great food at an all inclusive resort before.
- The drinks and food are what you would expect from an all-inclusive, some things were very good other things, just so so.
- I've done a few "premium" all-inclusive resorts in Cancun and they've all been great!
- All inclusive resort, food, drinks, and room service included!load more ...
- There is a Starbucks coffee shop, Carlos already had our English Breakfast Tea ready as soon as we walked in and Xavier so happy to interact about Liverpool Football Club.load more ...
- Superb pools and beach.
- Other pros for Live Aqua, were the pools.
- The drinks, the staff, the food, the pool, the hot tub, the grounds, the rooms.
- What great views of the pools, property and and blue blue ocean.
- If the pool life gets a little party like & bathrooms are used often- they clean it up so quickly.load more ...