Bahía Del Espíritu Santo S/N, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
- The pool service was so friendly and efficient I have to mention Silvia, Danielle, Perla, Besilio, Juan and also the entertainment staff worked very hard and I must mention Fernando?
- Nightly entertainment was fun.
- Pool staff from servers to bartenders and the best Entertainment staff never fail to keep you smiling and assuring you have a great day.
- stocking the bar in the room, Francisco also Joshua to ensure that our late night entertaining was properly attended.
- Entertainment: Fania always keeps the place moving!load more ...
- The spa is also very nice.
- We return to Playacar every year for the food, the spa, the location, the cleanliness,
- We love the spa and Virginia and Mercedes are the best.load more ...
- Umbrellas and pool chairs are plentiful vs paid upgrades to cabanas at the Hilton and no umbrellas anywhere.
- Management no where to be seen unless you are a Diamond member, everyone else treated second rate.
- but pay close attention to the notable disparate treatment among the clientele present.
- but for us, the perks did not justify the price.load more ...
- I think our most special part was at the Italian Restaurant which in my opinion is the best Italian restaurant at Palace Resorts.
- The food was good at the Italian restaurant and the Asian restaurant Momo.
- He was so fun and took great care of us at the yummy Italian restaurant.
- The Italian restaurant and Luis, our server, was awesome.
- Both Momo (Asian restaurant) and Bocelli (Italian restaurant) offered many dishes that were delightful to try.load more ...
- If you like go to Mass while vacationing, there is a beautiful chapel a short walk from the resort with Englash service at 10 a.m. Sunday.
- Close to the beautiful Catholic Chapel.
- This worked out for us as we had a Catholic ceremony at the beautiful chapel on the 5ta Avenida that was a 2 min walk from the hotel.load more ...
- Breakfast buffet is excellent.
- At the buffet every day the excellence continued with service and assistance from Arlette, Salma, Waiting tables with Israel, Selena, Sotero, Porfirio, Wilberth, Yesenia, Jennifer, Dionicio, Francis, and Paola.
- but for us Miguel in Momo and Porfirio at breakfast stand out.
- Thanks to Chefs Daniel and Wilbert, the pastry chef Joaquin for his chocolate egg, waiters Jose, Luis, Miguel, Somelier Rodrigo, and Jorge and Tony for the music and MC.load more ...