Blvd Kukulcan Km 8.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Hotel Krystal Grand Cancun
beachplayadelfinesbeach hotelbeach viewbeach location
- There was a great view of the beach enough space for everyone and clean.
- Also, the infinity swimming pool with beach view is for Altitude Club Members only.
- The people make ALL the difference, the beach and views are fabulous, the Altitude Tower is amazing and every room has been luxurious, clean and so comfortable; all the while, the fun Hotel Zone location can't be beat!
- It’s right in front of the beach so the views are phenomenal and easy access to the beach is always a great thing.
- you can order any food or drinks with the best beach view.load more ...
- We’ve been to Tulum, Costa Mujeres, Playa del Carmen and other places around the area.
- I’ve stayed at many hotels throughout Cancun and Playa Del Carmen, and the beach here is by far the nicest; crystal clear waters and so warm I never wanted to get out.
- Being right at the end near a breakwater, the waves were much smaller than anywhere else along the playa.
- Take the fast ferry at the Playa Tortugas.
- The playa is very beautiful.load more ...
- rooms are nasty, smell like sulfur, water was brown and it just looked like a motel 6
- Glass patio was filthy and streaky.
- And don’t forget to reapply your sunblock we got burned pretty bad because we waited too long!
- My mom took a shower and had no cold water so she was burned on the front of her body/ the safe didn't work/ the door closer was broken so the door didn't close/ the TV was blurry.load more ...
- I've stayed in many beach resorts in Mexico and have never had anything close to this experience.
- Beach : Hotel has one of the best beach area as other areas getting more waves.
- David is the best server on the beach we had on the resort along with Fernando.
- The ocean right off the resort is teal blue and the service is fantastic!
- It was a solid resort on the beach with 4 pools.load more ...
- Great beach location right next to the jetty which is a great spot for fishing and snorkeling!
- Best location for beach and party.
- I will start with the positive… location and beach are great.
- The location is great and the beach is outstanding.
- The hotel is nice and is wonderfully located on the beach at one of the nicest points.load more ...
- Our servers on the beach and at the lunch spots were always active, taking orders and bussing tables.
- Wonderful people , amazing beach , excellent food.
- Happy to have experienced this on the beach.
- It was like having our own little party on the beach.
- Beach was very clean.load more ...
- In fact, we took the bus down to Playa Delfines to get a picture of the famous Cancun sign and ended up walking the 5 miles all the way back to our hotel on the beach.load more ...
- No hand rails on the back stairs if you didn’t want to take the elevator.
- What we didn’t like was the high pressure sales people bugging the crap out of us and the long elevator waits.
- Out of 4 elevators there was only one working.
- The worst part of our trip was fending off the time share vultures set up in front of the main lobby elevators.
- Only one elevator was working during our whole stay.load more ...