Blvd Kukulkan, Km 5.5 Lote 6-C Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula
areaplayadelfinesbreakfast restaurantlobby baritalian restaurant
- The Italian restaurant was probably our favorite. 2.
- The steakhouse was awesome and the Italian restaurant had wonderful appetizers.
- In the Italian restaurant, you'll want to ask for KEVIN.
- We had No Problem Finding Good Food at All of the Restaurants.Alfonso and Kevin gave you Excellent Service at the Italian Restaurant, and Bianca made sure to take your Empty plates away.
- but our favorite was the Italian restaurant.load more ...
- but we took a bus to the public beach one day (Playa Delfines) and walked on the beach for an hour and jumped the waves. :)load more ...
- Buffet and restaurants - Overall we only had good food.
- The buffet restaurant had the freshest and most varied selection of any RIU we have visited so far, and the facilities were immaculate.
- The buffet has a lot of food and was very good.
- The buffet always had something for everyone and the food was consistently great.
- Great food at the buffet.load more ...
- On the lobby bar .
- We were glad to see some of our favorite people again like Diego at the lobby bar, Cruz at the beach and Raul with the Sports and Entertainment.
- The lobby bar was good and drinks made well with decent choice of liquor.
- We really enjoyed the evening entertainment, including music in the lobby bar.
- Felix, Laura, Mara and Roman at the lobby bar, Brian and Myke were an awesome team serving us at breakfast, Elvis, Uriber and Edgar made our dinners full of laughs and great service in various restaurants.load more ...
- Communal areas and rooms spotless and our upgrade to a jacuzzi villa was just amazing .
- but loved that we were only steps away from the beach or the main pool area!
- The building and pool area were beautiful.
- The beach and pool areas are clean and comfortable.
- The clean, sandy beach is a long strip with shady areas with palm trees and other parts where you could sunbathe without shade.load more ...
- We spent the day walking and visiting the Playa Norte Beach.
- have now been or stayed at ALL riu properties in Cancun & Playa del Carmen.
- The best part of where the PP is located is the ferry to Playa Mujares.
- My partner and I have loved RIU properties since our first stay at a RIU Palace in Playa del Carmen in 2010.load more ...
- Obviously, I'd prefer no smoking altogether,
- Lastly, don't think about smoking weed or doing any drugs because you will get caught, handcuffed and drug to jail without your shoes in front of your 5 year old!
- All the years I’ve travelled with Tui this was the last and i hope people understand if your in a situation don’t expect Tui to show anything apart from saying it can’t be true. Disgusting!!!!!!
- We found multiple strands of pubic hair on the bed sheets and nightstands amongst other dirt and debris.load more ...