Carretera Transpeninsular Km 19.5, San Jose del Cabo 23400 Mexico
Paradisus Los Cabos
- Great place to lay in the sun, the beach scene is nice and quiet with a great mini-cove to swim in keeping the surf at bay.
- We booked a Swim Out Reserve room for 9 days and was not disappointed once.
- We stayed 2 weeks at Paradisus Los Cabo in a swim up room in the Preserve area.
- A great variety from ethnic dance productions with lights to solo nightclub singers Room quality: stayed in swim out.
- If you have the financial means to rent a room with a swim up pool, I highly recommend it!load more ...
- I recommend doing a tour to Cabo San Lucas to see the “Arch”, Lover’s Beach, Divorce Beach & seals.load more ...
- The all-inclusive felt like a good value given the quality and availability of the food and drinks.
- First time at an all inclusive resort.
- It’s similar to other all inclusive resorts.
- but this is expected with an all inclusive.
- I know this was all-inclusive,load more ...
- Our son enjoyed the ping pong, foosball and pool floats.
- The child care services they have are wonderful!
- We also booked the reserve suite which is nice if you don't have children and would like a child-free pool and restaurant.
- The staff was amazing, especially the kid zone staff.
- Phenomenal activities and staffing for kids and many nice pool areas for kids.load more ...
- but the water is cooler than I like.
- but our favorite was water aerobics with Manuel and pool volleyball in the afternoons.
- The Gaby Bar sitting on the stools staring at the water was just so good.
- They also bring in bounce houses, water slides and trampolines for the kids.
- N/Aload more ...
- Just enough meal options to stay fresh and new, and a wonderful pool and beach area made this a great couples retreat.
- The beach itself was huge and our section of the beach was swimmable
- Monica helped me book the camel riding tour, snorkeling, and sunset cruise.
- Beach: We made it to the beach twice, and I would recommend it as a break from the louder pool scene.
- Great place to lay in the sun, the beach scene is nice and quiet with a great mini-cove to swim in keeping the surf at bay.load more ...
- the Lapalapa restaurant for members was very slow and the choices were very limited, food was good
- Mole restaurant decent food, slow service.
- So first, the overall service at Paradisus is slow.
- but at times the service was slow.load more ...