Camino Viejo a San Jose KM 3.5, Cabo San Lucas 23453 Mexico
Hotel Riu Palace Baja California
- We used memo/Carlos and did the Camel/ATV combo Arch glass bottom boat tour Whale shark swim and hotel California in La Paz.
- It is 15 minutes away (walking distance on the beach) from Medano where you can take a swim.
- Pools were gorgeous, the pool on the far side of the resort with a swim up bar snd no bathroom would get pretty murky so we preferred the other swim up bar beside the towel service/bathroom.
- Pool area: 2 infinity pools and 2 swim up bar pools with bathrooms and changing rooms near by.
- If you aren't enjoying the service at the swim up bars, sit by Hugo's section!load more ...
- Recommend the short boat ride to The Cabo Arch at Lovers Beach and Divorce Beach.
- We took a water taxi to the rocks and arch, highly recommend going to Divorce Beach there as the beach is beautiful.
- Saw sea lions, lovers and divorce beach where we got out for an hour and enjoyed a swim.
- Sea Lions, whale watching and more from the beach out there called Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach.load more ...
- The food is inedible.
- Breakfast buffet was stacked with delicious food.
- * Pools 4 total 2 swim up, 1 large infinity next to the ocean and beach and 1 large one next to the buffet restaurant.
- Alcohol is plentiful and easy to get
- Mask requirements: Masks are required inside the restaurants, while getting food at the buffet, and in the lobby.load more ...
- Rooms: beautiful, super comfortable and modern.
- The room was modern and
- The resort is modern and clean, filled with the most friendly energetic staff.
- In closing; The resort was beautiful the rooms were modern and clean as well as other areas of the resort.
- Rooms were very modern and the resort was amazing.load more ...
- Easy check-in, rooms were clean, plenty of food options (Restaurant staff all great btw).
- Rooms were very clean and spacious.
- My room was clean and the bars were great.
- The rooms were excellent and so was the food!all the employees were very friendly and very helpful!
- Rooms: beautiful, super comfortable and modern.load more ...
- but after looking around we noticed all of our bags had been gone through and birthday cards opened.
- I learned that the transportation scam is common and no credits no refund, nothing.
- and they even lied to PayPal about charging us twice!
- If you have a dietary restriction go talk to the hotel manager, they give you a laminated card to take to the restraints that explain to the served and the cooks what you need.
- Two ladies at the desk said they emailed Orbitz and gave them permission to credit our card back.load more ...
- Viewed the fireworks and drone show on NYE.
- The only downside was the noise.
- but some kiosk stores at yvr do not accept them and we thought we would use them on the plane for in flight food but they do not accept them either which was frustrating.
- There is no quiet time, until after 11 pm.load more ...