Camino Viejo A San José Km. 4.5, Cabo San Lucas 23453 Mexico
Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
- The pools are beautiful and plenty of space, except the swim up bars I thought those would be in bigger pools.
- food was great (at the buffets and snack bars - food at steakhouse was also good
- Bar carts at the pool were nice!
- Next, I tried the coffee bar and the pastries.
- Pool bar had good drinks and great bartenders,load more ...
- Total of $504 USD.
- When we arrived at the hotel their wi-fi was not working and told us they would charge us $500 plus tax for changing our fourth person's name.
- If you wanted transportation you had to pay.
- Overall for what you pay and the high rating of this resort the food and beverages were not available.
- Stay away from this resort at all cost.load more ...
- If you like snorkelling, lovers beach, Chileno beach and Santa Maria beach are all worth a visit.
- You have to walk down the beach to the public beach or go to Chilenos or Santa Maria Beach for safe swimming.load more ...
- Food selections and restaurants were terrific.
- Good food and drinks staff is outstanding!
- Jazmin was our server for all of our breakfast and lunches.
- The food and cocktails were top notch, delicious, fresh, and gourmet.
- My children witness two girls having alcohol poising.load more ...
- I asked the front desk and it just never came Would stay here again and drink more tequila Room service was a little off at times didn’t bring what we ordered probably language barrier
- Asked for late checkout when i booked and when got there was told had to be out of room at 12 asked to see the manager
- I requested to see the Manager and they told me it will be $84 USD extra night to make that change .
- I refused to accept this on principle alone and asked the agency to follow-up.
- Check out time is 11 and when we asked to delay our check out to 2:00 so we can recover from our food poisoning, we were passed along from one person to the next until finally someone from guest relations authorized us to stay without apology.load more ...
- Beach water was rough by the hotel
- but staff is so awesome we did not care spa was super but the beach massage for 40 usd was great too I tipped here - usually don’t at all inclusives- but staff so good they totally deserved it
- The resort was beautiful and it's location along the beach was amazing.
- Rui Palace was beautiful and right on the beach.
- Good note: staff are really nice and attentive, I guess they can do just so much - the pools are really nice and a clean nice beach that is hard to get in as the currents were strong.load more ...
- However, the resort has no control over the weather and unlike 2017, we never lost electricity for a full day and night and none of the restaurants had to close due to flooding.
- but red flag warnings during our stay due to strong currents.
- My flight was delayed due to weather so I was unable to make my reservation for the evening of Jan 18.
- but I don’t see us ever returning due to the dangerous food situation and lack of service from the management team.
- Waves are too strong and there’s been reported serious injuries due to the waves.load more ...