Carr. Transpeninsular SJC-CSL Km. 18. 4 Lomas de Tule SJC, San Jose del Cabo 23400 Mexico
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos
restaurantmarina areacabosolcarestaying experienceall-inclusive
- We have been to many all inclusive resorts,
- This was my gf and I first all inclusive and it didn’t disappoint.
- I had never before been to an "all-inclusive" resort -- Le Blanc set the bar very, very high.
- Superb vacation at top notch all-inclusive resort.
- This is the only all inclusive I have ever stayed at that requires bracelets.load more ...
- Golf is exceptional in Cabo!
- Our first trip to LeBlanc Cabo was amazing.
- I truly recommend Le Blanc cabo to everyone that’s looking for a high end luxurious vacation.
- Our trip to Le Blance Resort & Spa - our first ever to Cabo - was a perfect week.load more ...
- The Fire Lounge had great view and great service with Alicia taking care of you👍 We met people from all over the US and Canada.
- butlers Ricardo and Montse were the icing on the cake and we’re fantastic as well taking care of everything we needed.
- butler to take care of your every need is one of my favorites. 🥂
- She decorated my parents’ room for my dad’s birthday, unpacked so we could start enjoying the resort, and took the best care of all of us.
- The staff at the resort take amazing care of the guests.load more ...
- Each stay had its own experience;
- The pool experience is awesome.
- We also had the chance to experience the Chef’s dinner, and we are all so happy we did because it was such a great experience with amazing food and wine pairings.
- He is the epitome of professionalism and he is genuinely concerned that guests are enjoying their experience.
- Our 7 day stay was an enjoyable vacation experience, in fact, it was amazing!load more ...
- The service is unbeatable, the spa is awesome, the drinks are delicious and don’t taste watered down at all, the food is very good and the views are beautiful.
- Beautiful, clean, Whale watching amazing, food exquisite in beautiful restaurants and the Ocean restaurant has spectacular view.
- We especially enjoyed the Asian restaurant.
- Food options are top notch, we really enjoyed the blanc asia.
- N/Aload more ...
- Carolina (Del Sur – She will understand that name) Suarez “The Photographer” was so kind and did a great job with the photo session.
- We had a full day of fun, and were back at the hotel (via an included shuttle trip from the marina) around 3 pm.
- You will feel very safe on the property and it's easy to catch an ubber to the marina or San Jose.
- The yacht was so much fun!
- Le Blanc is located in the Gulf of California about 15 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas and about 20 minutes south of San Jose Del Cabo where the airport is located.load more ...
- The service from bartenders OMAR and ORFINDA at Blanc Sol was amazing!
- Every morning, before sunrise, I would chat with Sol, Alejandra, or Juan Carlos.
- The day would end with a call to hospitality for the next mornings room service where a delightful woman named Sol always made sure our breakfast order was spot on.load more ...
- even though the massage was a little pricey.
- AVOID LE BLANC AT ALL COSTS.
- but we paid a lot more.
- We went ahead and bit the bullet on the Cabanas and paid the $290.
- At the rate of $1200 a night, we expect the staff to bend over backwards and they did not.load more ...