Camino Viejo A San José Km. 4.5, Cabo San Lucas 23453 Mexico
Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
beachchileno-beachall-inclusivebreakfast restaurantmarina area
- There was a musty smell that lingered
- We ate at all of the specialty restaurants and with the exception of Medano Steakhouse, the majority of the seafood was often inedible and clearly rotten, as denoted by a terrible fishy odor.
- Walls need paint refreshed and/or wiped down, bathroom could definitely use some cleaning - there was dust/dirt in the corners of the floors and doorways, mold in the corners of the shower floor/wall and urine around the toilet seat hinges.
- Website clearly says mask mandatory public areas , GYM signs say the same.
- It was clean, dark, old and musty.load more ...
- Location was also great beautiful views of the arch and the lagoon with the marina was great.
- They offer cheap transport to the Marina and the Arch
- Its 5 miles to the marina and a $15 taxi ride one way.
- Central San Lucas is over a 40 min walk so not feasible for quick joints into town or the marina.
- The location was convenient for getting to the marina where many of our excursions started as well.load more ...
- We took a taxi to go to the Chileno Beach excellent clear waters to go to the beach.
- If you like snorkelling, lovers beach, Chileno beach and Santa Maria beach are all worth a visit.
- We spent a day at Chileno Beach which is a MUST DO!load more ...
- We visit quite a few AIs each year and this was one of our least favorite resorts.
- We stayed at the Riu Palace 5 years ago and chose to return to this resort for our adult daughter’s first “all-inclusive” experience in Mexico.
- The food was excellent for an all inclusive with many choices.
- This was our first time staying at an all inclusive resort, and we had an amazing trip.
- So we ended up staying at the RIU Palace All Inclusive.load more ...
- The beach was beautiful
- We took a boat from the edge of the Riu hotels on the beach out to the arch.
- The coffee bar overlooking the bay watching the sun rise is awesome.
- There are beach and pool activities going on all day long with the RIUFIT staff.
- The RIU Palace is the oldest of three RIU resorts on this strip of beach near Cabo with almost all of the rooms having ocean views since the hotel is spread across the beach unlike the other RIU resorts.load more ...
- We ended up at the buffet afterwards to eat after almost all of these speciality restaurants.
- Facial tattoos are welcome 👊👊👊 Towel cards will get you exactly 1 towel, no privacy in the bathroom, buffet for breakfast and lunch, it's literally spring break for old people.
- The food is absolutely terrible with the best meals being the breakfast buffet and the tacos by the pool.
- The breakfast and lunch buffets always had plenty of variety and the waitstaff were incredibly attentive.
- The restaurants and buffets are delicious and the nightly entertainment is fun!load more ...