Camino Viejo A San José Km. 4.5, Cabo San Lucas 23453 Mexico
Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
barchileno-beachall-inclusivebreakfast restaurantmarina area
- There was a musty smell that lingered
- We ate at all of the specialty restaurants and with the exception of Medano Steakhouse, the majority of the seafood was often inedible and clearly rotten, as denoted by a terrible fishy odor.
- Walls need paint refreshed and/or wiped down, bathroom could definitely use some cleaning - there was dust/dirt in the corners of the floors and doorways, mold in the corners of the shower floor/wall and urine around the toilet seat hinges.
- Website clearly says mask mandatory public areas , GYM signs say the same.
- It was clean, dark, old and musty.load more ...
- Location was also great beautiful views of the arch and the lagoon with the marina was great.
- They offer cheap transport to the Marina and the Arch
- Its 5 miles to the marina and a $15 taxi ride one way.
- Central San Lucas is over a 40 min walk so not feasible for quick joints into town or the marina.
- The location was convenient for getting to the marina where many of our excursions started as well.load more ...
- but still refreshing, great bar service while sitting around the pool…too good sometimes 😜.
- The pool bars were nice and we spent most of our time at both swim ups.
- It's also very clean, the drinks are especially good in the lobby bar and the staff are all very nice.
- The coffee bar overlooking the bay watching the sun rise is awesome.
- The options are endless from 5 a la carte restaurants, to a buffet, to a 24 hour snack bar, to a daily beach bbq, to a coffee shop and even room service.load more ...
- We took a taxi to go to the Chileno Beach excellent clear waters to go to the beach.
- If you like snorkelling, lovers beach, Chileno beach and Santa Maria beach are all worth a visit.
- We spent a day at Chileno Beach which is a MUST DO!load more ...
- We ended up at the buffet afterwards to eat after almost all of these speciality restaurants.
- Facial tattoos are welcome 👊👊👊 Towel cards will get you exactly 1 towel, no privacy in the bathroom, buffet for breakfast and lunch, it's literally spring break for old people.
- The food is absolutely terrible with the best meals being the breakfast buffet and the tacos by the pool.
- The breakfast and lunch buffets always had plenty of variety and the waitstaff were incredibly attentive.
- The restaurants and buffets are delicious and the nightly entertainment is fun!load more ...
- We visit quite a few AIs each year and this was one of our least favorite resorts.
- We stayed at the Riu Palace 5 years ago and chose to return to this resort for our adult daughter’s first “all-inclusive” experience in Mexico.
- The food was excellent for an all inclusive with many choices.
- This was our first time staying at an all inclusive resort, and we had an amazing trip.
- So we ended up staying at the RIU Palace All Inclusive.load more ...