505 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111-1211
The Godfrey Hotel Boston
free parkingbostonhotelcoffee shoptheater-districtmodern
- Location is perfect as its in the Theater district and close to China town, Boston Common.
- The hotel is one block from the Boston Commons and in the heart of the theater district.
- The Godfrey hotel is located downtown Boston with many restaurants, bars, and the Theater district are steps away from the hotel.
- The hotel has a cool vibe and is centrally located to the theatre district and Chinatown.
- The location is also super convenient, close to public transit, theatre district, boston common and a million other things!load more ...
- I come to Boston often and would definitely stay here again.
- Right next to the theater district, Boston Commons and Gardens.
- Great location - one block from Boston Commons, across the street from Macy’s.
- We had the best time in Boston! !
- Family trip to Boston.load more ...
- Lastly George Howell is the coffee shop in the lobby and I must say I wouldn’t want to start my morning any other way.
- There are tons of restaurants and quaint coffee shops within 5 minutes in all directions.
- Still think the service and location is great, with gym, adjacent coffee shop and wonderful restaurant, and will likely stay again.
- Nice rooms and very clean, Nice coffee shop attached to the hotel.
- Great coffee shop downstairs..many stores close by and tourist attractions and restaurants within walking distance (Union Ouster House is a must! ).load more ...
- The lobby was clean and modern, and the adjoining cafe offered exquisite breakfast options.
- Great central location in walking distance to all the key city areas, super clean, very friendly staff, modern room, and spa products in the bathroom.
- The shower had a rain shower head and the entire room was fresh, contemporary and like new.
- I terms of the hotel itself, the rooms are modern albeit tiny.
- Our room was very modern and we appreciated the complimentary snacks.load more ...
- I had a really nice time spending one day in this hotel.
- From the moment you arrive to the hotel you feel very welcomed.
- From the moment you arrive at the hotel you feel very welcomed.
- It's because of this that when we travel in the future, we'll look for a Godrey hotel to stay at.
- This is an excellent hotel in a central downtown location.load more ...
- Rooms were small
- The room was a bit small and the mattress was a bit soft.
- The rooms are quite small and there is no refrigerator in the room.
- Rooms are small (but so is most of Boston)
- The room was quite small, with no mini fridge or much in the way of space around the bed.load more ...