Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 389-391 Plaza Espana, 08015 Barcelona Spain
- It is also less than a 5 minute walk from a metro station, and just a little further the Magic Fountain is Montjuïc, which we visited multiple times during our stay for such a special experience.
- Visited the Magic Fountain which is a short walk away.
- It also close to the national museum of of art, which also has the Magic fountain shows each night from 2130.
- Placa D’Espanya and the magic fountain are a stones throw away.
-load more ...
- You are looking at the start line from the roof top pool.
- The room is clean, all staff super nice and the rooftop pool amazing.
- There is a rooftop pool which is amazing with plenty of chairs and a bar to just sit and chill.
- We didn't get a chance to use the awesome roof top pool since the weather was quite cold
- Good rooftop pool with views as well.load more ...
- The hotel is at the Plaza Espanja and there is metro station almost next to the hotel.
- Located in the center near Plaza Espanya, metro really close.
- Good location, just a few metro stops from Las Rambla and close to the Plaza D’Spain metro station.
- Prime location at Plaza Espanya, clean rooms, very reasonably priced & excellent value With quality better than most 3 star hotels ^ would be perfect were it not for the impossible to work out light controls & shower as mentioned by several previously.
- The hotel is situated 300m from Plaza Espanya.load more ...
- This hotel is right near the start and finish line and has some lovely restaurants 10 min walk away.
- Within a couple of minutes walk is the bus stop for the airport bus.
- Conveniently close to the Sants train station - about a 10min walk.
- but did not bother, facilities ( walking tour was a good ) when I go back to Barcelona will be my first choice Service wise ( front office team ) might be a bit politer especially while they are talking on the phone but all good
- Rooftop area - we wanted to chill out in the sun after a long day of walkingload more ...
- There is a LOT of noise from the metro and the road, as well as from the hall and elevator.
- The only down side was my room was near the road so I could hear the traffic at night,
- Bit of noise die to traffic,
- The street is a little bit noisy if you are not used to,
- Our room was street facing and you could definitely hear the noise from the outsideload more ...
- It has glass wall which only covers half and the other half is wide open, so water can easily splash onto the bathroom floor.
- When we left our room there was a staff member cleaning the walls right outside our door.
- A call to reception told me there is a switch in the wall.
- The wall between sleeping room y bathroom is made from the glas.
- The bathroom walls were made from glassload more ...
- The pillows were like lumpy marshmallows which didn't help me sleep.
- I don't know many people who, while their traveling partner is sleeping, want to take a shower in full view.
- Bad points: The rooms closest to the street are subject to intense street noise, it is hard to sleep.
- However, it had an awful noise coming from the ceiling (the above flor is where the swimming poo seats) and it was laud enough to not be able to sleep at night.
- The wall between sleeping room y bathroom is made from the glas.load more ...
- The pillows are not good and the light is difficult to manage.
- But the downside is on the details, knobs had lime, corrosion, the toilet didn't have a good lighting.
- Speaking of lights.
- Only little problem was that the lighting was unusual and the controls were difficult to work
- but the consoles were not identical and even reading the lighting instruction card had us bemused.load more ...