Arago, 323-325, 08011 Barcelona Spain
- Staff lovely, rooms comfortable, roof terrace to chill in the sun.
- My room was spacious and super clean; I especially loved my terrace, where I could watch the gorgeous sunrise.
- Glad there was a smoking area on the terrace of the 8th floor.
- Our favorite part was the rooftop terrace with the pool -It was great for the views around the city.
- Wonderful and spacious room, beautiful sun terrace with the most amazing views of the Sagrada Familia, especially beautiful in the evening with some lovely sunsets.load more ...
- Plenty of options for a full breakfast with freshly baked bread, cheeses, meats, danishes, fruit, yogurt eggs, bacon etc This hotel is closer to La Sagrada Familia (20 minute walk) than Las Ramblas which we felt was safer for walking around at night.
- Sagrada Familia is the closest tourist site, about a 15 minute walk, and the Gothic Quarter and las Ramblas are about 35 minutes to walk to.
- It is convenient to sagrada familia, Casa Batilo, Casa Mila, Las Ramblas and many fine restaurants and shopping.
- It is 15 minutes from La Sagrada and the night shopping street, and we also walked to Las Ramblas.
- It’s away from the hustle and bustle of La Ramblas,load more ...
- Previous bookings were for the penthouse
- I found this hotel online and saw that I could get the penthouse at a very reasonable price for our week long stay.
- We got a great deal for the best room, a penthouse room with terrace overlooking La Sagrada familia.
- We stayed in the penthouse and had an amazing view!
- And that's why when my friend arrive, I book the penthouse.load more ...
- Staff were lovely- very friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, warm in the room.
- The location is good, the beds are comfortable, nice design, efficient Wi-Fi and friendly staff.
- Very friendly and helpful!
- Always very friendly employees at the reception desk.load more ...
- Renfe train then a very short walk.
- Which allowed for nice walks all day.
- Bus to the airport was located around 20 minutes walk from the hotel.
- We could here somebody walking on the next floor very loudly too.
- It's a short walk to the Sagrada Familia and a few different metro lines.load more ...
- Room was a bit small and difficult to lay out two suitcases.
- The room was small
- -Room is a bit small
- The room was small
- our room had a small balconyload more ...
- It is very busy and noisy.
- Also, this hotel is located on a busy street (5 lanes of busy traffic), so there is a bit of street noise.
- though Arago is a busy street, the room must have been soundproofed; I didn't hear any traffic noise once the sliding glass door was closed.
- a quiet hotel on a busy street in the not so touristy part of town.
- I neglected to mention it when we were there, because we were so busy enjoying every other little thing about the Europark and Barcelona.load more ...