Rosello 249, 08008 Barcelona Spain
staffcasa-batllobus stationmodernroom cleanliness
- Great modern, smaller hotel.
- The rooms are modern, clean and comfortable.
- The Hotel was immaculate, and very modern.
- Beautiful lobby, comfortable modern rooms, great breakfast included, and terrific location.
- The hotel is modern and elegant, the staff is terrifically helpful, friendly, and very knowledgable.load more ...
- Loved that Casa Mila was only 300m away from the hotel, and Casa Batllo was also within walking distance.
- Walk to nearby attractions like Casa Batllo and Casa Mila.
- Restaurant and coffee shop within hotel, many more just steps away.About a mile from our favorite La Mercat de la Boqueria, about a quarter mile from Gaudi's Casa Batllo.
- It's close to Gaudi's Casa Mila and Casa Batllo.
- It is very close to Las Ramblas and only half block from Paseo de Gracia, the most elegant avenue of Barcelona, with all the branded stores and the houses of Gaudi, La Pedrera/ Casa Mila (same name) and Casa Batllo.load more ...
- Casa Mila you can literally walk and Sagrada Familia two metro stations.
- It’s also only a 2 minute walk from the Diagonal metro station, which gives easy access to the whole city if you don’t fancy walking.
- The location of hotel is really good, close to metro, bus stations and many restaurants, supermarkets and pharmacy.
- The location is perfect for exploring the fantastic shops and restaurants in the neighbourhood, and the Metro Station is just a few meters from the hotel - for when you want to go further afield.
- The hotel is well located, close to many sights, restaurants etc and only a very short walk from a Metro Station.load more ...
- Comfy beds, well-appointed rooms.
- Great location, comfortable clean rooms, terrific staff, and a lovely restaurant.
- He helped me with the recommendations of Restaurants & have helped me to book them), room was clean & spacious plus, it's located right in the city center (Walking distance from the Gaudi Structures I.e.
- Rooms were very clean too.
- Room is clean, hot water comes out with good water pressure and their shower is also unique, which reminded me of Japanese hot spring.load more ...
- Staff at front desk were helpful.
- The experience from start to finish was exemplary.
- Checking in and out was a breeze, and the staff were all friendly and helpful.
- Energetic, extremely attentive/helpful, outgoing front desk staff (excellent English speakers) - even on a holiday and holiday weekend.
- The reception staff was fantastic and very helpful.load more ...
- The only thing I would change would be that the rooms and halls were a bit dark
- Noise insulation was not quite as good with the hallway, etc.,
- if any one talking in the hallway, you can hear clearly.
- Good soundproofing from the street, a little worse between the rooms and hallway.
- There's only thing we would recommend to hotel management and that would be to add more lighting to the hallways.load more ...
- The bill for breakfast came to 18.50 euro each which for what you get is such a disappointment.load more ...