Avenida Diagonal 661 - 671, 8028 Barcelona Spain
Fairmont Barcelona Rey Juan Carlos I
staffatriumcamp-nou proximitythe-barbus proximity
- One server blew us away when we asked for a small box to take away some bread and fruit to feed the twins later in the morning and he responded, "Of course, Sir. This is your home."
- I had to the chance to stay in a room with a camp nou view, breathtaking for football fans !
- We adjusted the thermostat in the room to the lowest possible setting of 18 celsius (66 F),
- Biggest issue was AC.
- Tonight our A/C went down; I reported it 4 times between 7.30pm and 10pm.load more ...
- Proximity to the metro is a plus.
- There is also a metro which is about 7 minute walk from here.
- but the Metro is so close, and allows access to what you need
- 4 mins walk to L3 metro line which connects to Liceu on Rambla in 15 mins.
- It's location is about 5-10 minute walk to the metro.load more ...
- The reception area is within a magnificent atrium where you can enjoy coffee or cocktails.
- however a very large conference hotel with the reception and bar based around an atrium.
- The Atrium and style of the building from the inside reminds me of likes of the Burj, Celtic Manor, etc.
- The atrium/lobby is beautifully decorated.
- Wonderful atrium with excellent decor and space.load more ...
- Gold status members are entitled to welcome drinks at the bar as well - we did not receive these.
- They could improve service in the bar as it is such a lovely space the hotel is very beautiful.
- 4 cokes at the bar is €25.
- The way the building is designed allows noise from the bar to amplify, especially the upper floors.
- We were greatly impressed by the service - friendly and efficient of the staff - both in the reception, the restaurants and the bar.load more ...
- There is a car park in front of the hotel (paid).
- but hotel is pretty decent even though expensive.
- Two nights before we were set to depart we asked for a print-out of our room charges to review and every night's "upgrade" premium was counted on our bill.
- but expensive.
- but so expensive and they try to get money from you anyway they can.load more ...
- loved too much very comfy room , amazing view large bathrooms there is car park professional staff amazing food , dining is marvelous I would repeat it of course!!
- The staff was generally very competent and efficient, if a tad bit snooty at times.
- When asking why we wasn’t notified about this when booking and specifically noting that we would need two cribs she couldn’t give us and answer.
- Clean, friendly staff, well designed.
- Receptionist was lovely and welcoming, her manner was lovely and friendly.load more ...
- For soccer (football) crazy fans its walking distance from Camp Nou - the home of the famous Barca team.
- It is close to camp nou, when you go for a match and offers you a lovely area to chill: pool, gym, golf. .
- Really nice hotel, very close - walking distance to the Camp Nou (about 15 mins walk away).
- We are returning guests of this hotel, partly due to its proximity to Camp Nou and partly because it is really good .
- but walking distance from camp Nou service was excellent Breakfast was excellent very clean rooms and hotel Smokers like me have an option for a smoking room my room had a very good viewload more ...