Arago, 323-325, 08011 Barcelona Spain
- Previous bookings were for the penthouse
- I found this hotel online and saw that I could get the penthouse at a very reasonable price for our week long stay.
- We got a great deal for the best room, a penthouse room with terrace overlooking La Sagrada familia.
- We stayed in the penthouse and had an amazing view!
- And that's why when my friend arrive, I book the penthouse.load more ...
- Room was a bit small and difficult to lay out two suitcases.
- The room was small
- -Room is a bit small
- The room was small
- our room had a small balconyload more ...
- Staff were lovely- very friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, warm in the room.
- The location is good, the beds are comfortable, nice design, efficient Wi-Fi and friendly staff.
- Very friendly and helpful!
- Always very friendly employees at the reception desk.load more ...
- Staff lovely, rooms comfortable, roof terrace to chill in the sun.
- My room was spacious and super clean; I especially loved my terrace, where I could watch the gorgeous sunrise.
- Glad there was a smoking area on the terrace of the 8th floor.
- Our favorite part was the rooftop terrace with the pool -It was great for the views around the city.
- Wonderful and spacious room, beautiful sun terrace with the most amazing views of the Sagrada Familia, especially beautiful in the evening with some lovely sunsets.load more ...
- Lots of places to eat and drink locally too.
- Plenty of supermarkets and cafes in the area for food and snacks.
- The selection of food for breakfast was good,
- The Calle d'Aragón is a beautiful street and there were good restaurants nearby (recommended by the staff).
- Furthermore is the food delcicious.load more ...
- Fantastic roof terrace, splash pool.load more ...
- It is very busy and noisy.
- Also, this hotel is located on a busy street (5 lanes of busy traffic), so there is a bit of street noise.
- though Arago is a busy street, the room must have been soundproofed; I didn't hear any traffic noise once the sliding glass door was closed.
- a quiet hotel on a busy street in the not so touristy part of town.
- I neglected to mention it when we were there, because we were so busy enjoying every other little thing about the Europark and Barcelona.load more ...