Gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 605-607, 08007 Barcelona Spain
El Avenida Palace
- Very elegant and helpful staff.
- A very elegant hotel with some of the best views in Barcelona from their terrace.
- Main lobby is quite elegant with a grand staircase.
- N/Aload more ...
- We stayed in a room with terrace overlooking the square with fountain - wonderful Barcelona experience!load more ...
- The location is definitely a big plus as shops, bars, restaurants, La Rambla are within walking distance.
- Close to La Rambla and all public transportation.
- Central location was convenient to walk along La Rambla and see the sites in the Gothic quarter.load more ...
- Staff very friendly.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff.
- Good experience and friendly staff Location is good for shopping downtown Breakfast is really good with variety of items Easy check in and check out I loved the old styled rooms I had some issues with the view and the air conditioning
- Personal is friendly and helpful.load more ...
- Absolutely stunning hotel, located in a perfect central area!
- A good hotel in a best location in Barcelona.
- The location of the hotel is exceptionnal,its near the monuments (casa balto is around the corner).
- Next to this the location is perfect.
- Location is nice, close to bus stop and I could go many places easily within 30min by walking.load more ...
- Also, the Beatles stayed here in 1965!!
- The Beatles suite was amazing.
- Located in the heart of Barcelona and easily within walking distance to all the best Barcelona has to offer, transport,dining, Flamenco, sightseeing, shopping!
- We stayed in the Beatles Suite which was such a treat.
- Husband and I stayed in Beatles Suite Sept 9-12, 2019 after arriving in Spain from Canada.load more ...
- Only downside was the lighting as you only had the side lamps and windows so it wasnt always very bright.
- Room was a little too warm so we had to open the window.
- My only negative aspect is that in the night it could be a little noisy even with the windows shut.
- The windows could be opened, when closed traffic noise reduced to a minimum.
- We had a room at rear of hotel with a view into a courtyard,it would have been nice if we had a window with a bit more natural light.Apart from that hotel was excellentload more ...
- There was also a funny smell like sewer gas.
- Can't comment on breakfast as we hate out eat morning.. never got any smell like other reviews more did I hear or feel the metro..
- but our room was extremely smelly of sewage .. I’m thinking it was the air conditioning.
- Our Room stunk of Urine and Sewage.
- Ours was dingy and smelt really bad.load more ...