Rambla del Raval 1721, 08001 Barcelona Spain
comfortablelas-ramblasrooftop barla-ramblacity view
- Also slightly noisy, especially if you are on a lower level room.
- It is newer construction so you would think that double-glazed windows would keep the noise away
- Here's why: - The noise of people partying and shouting on the street and square outside went on until 5am and woke us up several times during the night.
- There was also one night that was VERY noisy outside,
- but the area is very noisy.load more ...
- Our deluxe city view room is perfect with spectacular views over the city & everything you need, beds & pillows are so comfortable, amazing shower.
- The rooftop was super nice with great views of the city, excellent drinks and amazing staff.
- Rooms were more than comfortable with the higher ones having amazing views across the city.
- Good roof top bar with 360 view of the city and with a very small pool.
- It was a really funky hotel with an amazing roof top bar, with a great view over the whole of the city.load more ...
- About a 7 min walk to La Rambla, so that is ok,
- I had been told many a story regarding Barcelona and it’s notorious La Rambla near where this hotel is situated.
- Bus 59 from La Rambla is driving directly to the beach, also Metro station on La Rambla street.
- The location was near to La Rambla
- Centrally located in close proximity to La Rambla, metro stations, shops, restaurants, and most tourist attractions, all in easy walking distance.load more ...
- cool hotel not too far a walk from las ramblas, close to the metro very nice breakfast, cool roof terrace, staff were very welcoming and accommodating public square outside the hotel not the nicest
- The hotel is in a great location a short walk from the marina and Las Ramblas.
- The only fault I would give this hotel is it’s location, it is around a 3/4 minute walk from Las Ramblas, which is perfect,
- It's only a very short walk to las Ramblas with it's shops, bars and beautiful harbour at the bottom.
- The hotel is in a good location for the metro and las ramblas.load more ...
- Hotel did have a fantastic rooftop bar which made the evenings lovely, especially with a drink in hand.
- Rooftop bar was cool
- The rooftop bar offers a superb 360 view of Barcelona and is a great place for a cocktail or two.
- Cool rooftop bar.
- The roof top bar & 360 view of Barcelona is wow!load more ...
- Area was slightly dodgy and dirty,
- but will never stay again at this hotel and neighbourhood.
- A little shady neighbourhood to walk in at night.
- Don't expect big pool, also check neighborhood before confirmation, at night could be challenge to walk on the streets, use cab.
- The only drawback is the neighborhood and a long distance from the metro.load more ...
- Room was lovely (bed very comfortable and shower was great),
- Rooms were super clean- comfy beds, clean bathrooms.
- Very comfortable room, lovely soft bed.
- The bed was so comfy too.load more ...