Pelai 3, 08001 Barcelona Spain
- Beside the prime location (right next to La Rambla and Placa Catalunya), the exquisite breakfast, and the comfortableness of the rooms, the uniqueness of this hotel lays with its staff.
- We stayed at Hotel Jazz at Calle Pelai, just walking distance to Plaza Catalunya and La Rambla I totally loved Hotel Jazz, its location is perfect near all the main attractions in Barcelona, specially all the places to eat, to shop and to go around,
- The location of the hotel is also fabulous, being very central and close to Plaza Catalunya with its fantastic transport links and La Rambla, with the fabulous shops, market and old town.
- Also surrounded with cafes, eateries, restaurants, shops, shopping malls, walking distance to La Rambla and and Passeig de Gracia which lead us to Casa Batlo and Casa Mila makes us so happy to stay here.
- The metro station is right around the corner and la Rambla was nearby.load more ...
- The staff was outstanding and very helpful, They were even able to get us a reservation to a Flamenco show.
- They even have live entertainment up there.
- The roof top bar pool is surprising extra touch with Spain guitar player on Thursday nights, & Jaimes mojito cocktails class Saturday we thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment most memorable Barcelona
- The rooftop bar and pool were fabulous.The hotel also provide a number of free events each week including afternoon tea and information, cocktail making lessons (with Anderson & Paul) and live flamenco guitar in the evening.
- On Thursdays they have a flamenco guitarist entertaining the crowd which was wonderful.load more ...
- The only downside was our room had no wifi (probably because it was right at the end of the corridor) .
- Only downside was that our room had no wifi (maybe because it was right at the end of the corridor).
- Also no noise (most places in Barcelona have thin walls, you can hear everything, thank god this hotel was quiet) and the jazz music in the hallways is very nice.
- And there were days that I noticed the hallways could use a vacuum.
- However, tea/coffee station was not refilled daily without requesting or meeting the cleaning staff in the corridor for them.load more ...
- There was a rooftop pool and a bar
- Would recommend this hotel to anyone, ideal location no further than a 30 min walk from any of the main spots in Barcelona, rooms very clean and staff very polite, the waiter at the rooftop pool Nico was also very helpful, will certainly be coming back!
- Relaxing roof top pool and terrace.Nice and clean room with good bed.
- but I used to love the peace at this wonderful rooftop pool and now it's very noisy with the kids playing, God bless them.
- Located next to the historic center, well designed and with a pool on the roof top.load more ...
- Great location, trendy and modern, helpful staff.
- The staff was lovely and helpful, rooms clean and with modern feel.
- Hotel Jazz is a very good choice if you want to stay in Barcelona, modern design and good prices and offers (try their website), excellent location at the very center of Barcelona (Plaza Catalyona and near Las Rablas avenue).
- Hotel Jazz was clean, modern and the rooftop/pool has some impressive views.
- It is a modern building.load more ...
- The staff were friendly; the room was very clean, and the breakfast was excellent.
- A huge breakfast buffet with high quality food (no artificial cheese/ham) and a fast and extremely helpful staff, all friendly.
- Very good service, Friendly staff and decent breakfast
- Good quality breakfast is on offer with plenty of choice.
- Breakfast was very good with a wide range of choice and free to eat as much as you want.load more ...
- Also go to magic fountain as from the top you will get a fab view!load more ...
- but bar was closed in February.
- When we learned that the bar was closed due to Covid, Silvia, the manager, had a bottle of cava waiting for us in the room when we returned, which was so incredibly thoughtful.
- but with our door closed and the blackout curtains drawn we slept wonderfully!
- There was a lovely rooftop bar, which unfortunately is closed at this time of year,
- Unfortunately the rooftop was closed for repairs during my stay (February 2019).load more ...