Avenida Ruis I Taulet 1-3, 08004 Barcelona Spain
breakfastplazacatalunyaclub loungethe-magic-fountain proximity
- The Magic Fountain is close and so is Plaza España which seemed to be a busy and well connected area.The area directly around the hotel had a local feel and we ate in a neighbourhood tapas bar (Taps).
- The hotel is well situated for sightseeing, very close to the Magic Fountain and the old Bull Ring, where there are lots of great restaurants, and easy access to the hop on-hop off buses.
- The Magic Fountain is very near, and worth going to when the light/music show is on.
- Next to the convention center and close to the Magic Fountain, this hotel is perfect for the convention goer. We particularly liked its proximity to the fabulous MNAC (Museum National of Art de Catalonia)
- We were within minutes walking distance from the Magic Fountain, and about a mile from Las Rambles.load more ...
- Pretty poor that given how much we paid to be there, and a bit embarrasing to see Brits abroad acting boorishly (again).
- Speaking of which, Platinum elite recognition is very poor.
- 2) The roof garden bar/restaurant was understaffed and the poor waiter/bartender had to do a lot of thing by himself.
- However the wifi connection was extremely poor.
- Good in part, poor in others.load more ...
- We had a drink in the club lounge, and we were looked after so well by Bruno, he was very attentive and really personalised our visit to the CP Barcelona.
- Spire members can access the club lounge for drinks, evening snacks and an excellent full breakfast.
- I was given a suite at the 3rd floor and having that gave me access to the club lounge.
- The club lounge was nice, there was free flowing real champagne - Moët all day, a good breakfast selection, afternoon snacks and a long happy hour.
- but breakfast in the club lounge was great, with a nice variety of food and drinks and fantastic service.load more ...
- It is a large convention Hotel with a very good location - close to Sants train station and not far from the airport, near Plaza España and two metro stations, yet all public areas are very compact, cosy and easily accessible.
- I would definitely recommend the Crowne Plaza and should I visit Barcelona again I would stay here again myself.
- Barcelona is a place that i will back always, and of course stay at the Crowne plaza!!
- Hotel located walking distance from Plaza d'Espana and from Barcelona Arena, Has its own parking and is not complicated to reach by car from airport.load more ...
- The gastronomy is very interesting, starting with breakfast, and finishing with a drink in the bar with a selection of surprising cocktails.
- Restaurant has stunning decor, food was great for both dinner and breakfast and a wide selection catering for everyone.
- We ate in the restaurant and had breakfast, the food and attention was excellent.
- The breakfast is good.load more ...
- We had a wonderful view of the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya from the window.
- The hotel is in a quiet part of the town down the road from the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya.load more ...