Rambla de Catalunya, 76, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Hotel HCC Regente
bathroomparc-guellproximity shoprestaurant and shopping
- My husband and I do recommend HCC Regente for those wishing to stay walking distance to most shops, restaurants, tourist spots, train station.
- A very pleasant place to stay in the heart of Barcelona, close to shops and restaurants.
- Lovely location, close to shops.
- close to shops, restaurants, public transport and attractions, and the service was excellent!load more ...
- We couldn´t use the ventilation, because there was only cold air, so the air in the room was humid and stale.
- Of course this smell may come from another source.
- Booking here is a waste of money.The hotel is old and smelly, the staff is extremely rude and unfriendly, the morning breakfast was nasty.
- On arrival the pillows smelled bad
- Breakfast was awful, stale and uninviting.load more ...
- Perfect location being walking distance to Sagrada Familia, the Parc Guell, Rambla and the beach.
- Barcelona has lots to do and see.We did camp nou and parc guell.You need tickets in advance for parc guell entrance.load more ...
- Shopping and restaurants all around as well as tourist sites in easy striking distance.
- loved your place, had a great time, good view from the terrace, nearness to shopping and restaurants and places to visit.
- The location is great for dining shopping and starting your sightseeing in Barcelona.
- The rooms are big and beautiful, same with the bathroom There are lot of restaurants and shopping in the area.load more ...
- Bathroom was good with all the necessities like hot and cold water, toiletries etc.
- The room was clean, bed comfy and bathroom well equipped.
- Slippers, nice bath robes, a large complimentary bottle of water on arrival (which was sorely needed), pleasing toiletries.
- The room was great - lovely big bathroom, good air conditioning.
- But you only provided me with *one* portion of toothpaste for *one* person for one day!load more ...
- Only thing i missed was a Kettle and tea/coffee sachets in the room.
- No kettle or bathrobe in the room and the shower head spouted water on to the floor
- but with this price, there should have been a coffee maker.
- The room was a bit dark as the window was facing the building next door so more lighting would help and a kettle in the room would have been nice.I would definately stay here again.
- If so perhaps a filter could be installed somewhere.load more ...
- Tired wall paper and no pictures.
- the room was terrible, right next to the elevator, the window looked out on a wall with no natural light and the room was incredibly noisy all night long
- If you like a waterfall running down your wall every time someone flushed a toilet or takes a shower, this place is for you!
- The rooms are little bare and I would expect more from a 4* hotel eg better quality toiletries, pictures on the walls.
- The room walls were a bit thin, I could hear my neighbors speaking / coughing.load more ...