Passeig Colom 12, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Hotel Duquesa de Cardona
- The hotel is in a fabulous location for restaurants and attractions.
- Service is 5 stars, hotel is 4.5 stars, rooftop bar 5 stars, location 6 stars.
- It is well located across from the harbour, it is clean, has lovely and large rooms, had a king size comfortable bed with good pillows and nice linens, and we fully recommend it.
- The hotel is in a lovely position near to Port Vell and there are many good restaurants nearby.
- The location is fine with a terrific roof top bar overlooking the harbor.load more ...
- (P.S have a wander round Barcelona Cathedral at night, we stumbled upon a fab free opera show and a gymnast performing with a hoop)
- We did all the usual sights, Camp Nou, Park Guell, Sagrada Familia, Montjuic, Barcelona Cathedral,Parc de la Cuitadella and even the Zoo!
- Thr rooftop bar/restaurant has good views of the port and the Gothic Quarter/El Born/Barcelona Cathedral are just behind the hotel.
- It was our 2nd stay in this hotel, nice location close to the old port, beach area, La Rambla, Barcelona Cathedral & Square, very clean, stuff was very nice, breakfast was OK, very nice upper terrace !load more ...
- The room was clean, bigger than expected, there was champagne waiting for us.
- Excellent hotel,very friendly and welcoming, good for the city, Beach or for relaxing on the rooftop, rooms are excellent, lovely breakfast, staff very friendly and attentive, nothing is a problem.
- There service, room decoration is better
- The rooms are comfortable and well appointed.
- It is well located across from the harbour, it is clean, has lovely and large rooms, had a king size comfortable bed with good pillows and nice linens, and we fully recommend it.load more ...
- Hotel amenities and in particular the ground floor and the roof restaurants are great.
- Large bathroom with bath and toilet one side and large shower on the other.
- Luxury hotels can look nice, they can have nice soap etc.
- The hotel catered to US/English speakers and was well appointed with all of the amenities.
- Comfortable bed and tub and separate shower was nice.load more ...
- Our pool was closed due to construction which was a bummer
- but during the morning the construction site next door started drilling which was too much noise for us.
- However, you can hear your neighbors talking etc and the construction noise was insane (8am-8pm).
- We had 2 rooms on the 2nd floor both right above the construction work and one of them also beside a room being renovate.
- 17 JAN 2017 I spent a night in a HOTEL that not only had construction going until the evening, the alley along the HOTEL had young adults loitering outside !!!load more ...
- Nice balcony/sitting area just outside our door, overlooking the lobby and out at the moored boats.
- The location is fine with a terrific roof top bar overlooking the harbor.
- Welcoming, friendly staff, spotlessly clean room, lovely rooftop terrace restaurant/bar with gorgeous views.
- Large clean rooms, quiet property, beautiful rooftop and wonderful views I cannot say enough good things about this Hotel and its staff.
- We had drinks and dinner on the rooftop, enjoying the beautiful views of the Barcelona harbor.load more ...
- However, I need to take care of my car ( yes, the street in front of the hotel is quite busy and no parking space in the hotel).
- Finally, if you had a car and needed somewhere to park, it wouldn’t be next to the hotel.
- Also the parking for the car was just on the other side of the street.
- It was full when we arrived so we had to park down by port olympic which had pre paid rates for 5 days for 60 Euro.
- The hotel does not provide parking. But there is a parking lot across the street (not cheap.)load more ...
- Walls thin and the noise really travels so if you like real peace and quiet to sleep you may struggle.
- The only slight criticism would be the rather thin walls! !
- This room also has stains on the wall that I think that should be either painted or cleaned.
- Our room could have been a little cleaner as there was a lot of dust that had settled on the walls.
- Only downfall is the walls are VERY thin you can hear the neighbours do everythingload more ...